Wednesday, July 8

Week 35

As of today, i only have five weeks left!!! I am really excited, anxious, and nervous all at the same time. I had a doctors appointment this morning, everything was fine. I had gained another three pounds in the past two weeks, my blood pressure was low (really surprising! But good), and we heard my baby's heartbeat. I am getting so low and when i stand i have this pressure in my lower tummy that just weighs down on me. I am doing good at getting things done, and I am a little less stressed since i realized that i had calculated our money wrong, and instead of having like 550 in savings we have 610. I know it may not seem like a lot to yall, but to me it is a huge difference. We also found some apartments that are closer to my boyfriends work and cheaper. Although when i went online someone had a complaint from 03/2008 about how there was mold in the apartment, so when we go look at them I am going to mention that. I wont live in a cheaper apartment if there is a chance my baby will get sick, and even if they say that they have fixed it, i may have a mold place look at it before we sign a lease or even apply. I am sorry, but i just can't risk my babys health for nothing.

After my appointment, we took my boyfriends mom Grocery shopping since she STILL doesn't have a car. A little annoying, but we got free food, and we had to give her some forms and such anyhow.

Me and my mom are going to the beach this saturday. I am so happy about this. I have traveled and moved all over the place ever since i was little, so considering the fact that i haven't left Baton Rouge since Spring Breack 2008, this is a much needed relaxing weekend. I don't have a bathing suit, but i just plan on hopefully wearing a old bikini and then just putting a pregnancy cami and shorts over it. We will see how that goes though. Since I am finally about to get out of town, i have started thinking of all the places i have been that i have LOVED. North Carolina, were i was born. Omaha, not so exciting. I've been to NYC, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Colorado(beautiful week in the mountains), Southern Italy(Talented Art trip in high school), London(Drama trip in high schol), florida, Memphis, etc. I really miss traveling, and its scary to think that i won't be able to do it like i always wanted to do now that i have a baby on the way. But i guess that is just how life works.

I saw a preview for a movie called 2012 about the end of the world--since that is apparently when the world is ending? I won't lie, it kind of freaks me out. I try not to think about it, but all i can think is, if it really is true, my kid will only be 2 1/2 when he dies. I will be just about to be 21. Am i doing that math right? Yeah, i think so. I just think its stupid that movie people would go so far as to make so many movies about the end of the world, that is not a topic that should be a form of entertainment. Its a very freaky thing to think about, especially when you have so many things to sort out in your life like i want to. I have so much i want to figure out, so much i want to learn, so much i want to do. And i don't wanna bring a kid in this world if he won't even make it to his 3rd birthday. But, then again, the world was also supposed to end in 2000, and we all know how that turned out.

I have some homework to do, since i only have two online courses left to graduate high school, and i would like to have my degree before i have my child. Plus once i finish these, i can work on my online medical transcriptionist courses, and once i finish those, i can get a at home job making lots of money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment